News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Problem with adding a new manufacturer [FIXED]

Started by Orazio, February 17, 2012, 11:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orazio

Hi there!
I'm using VirtueMart 2.0 on Joomla! 2.5.1 Today I was adding a new manufacturer when system show me the add page without any structure, as showed in the attached image.
I tried using differente browser as Google Chrome, Mozilla, Explorer but the result is the same...
Please someone can help me?
Thanks.

[attachment cleanup by admin]
Orazio

MobiVM

Native mobile Apps for VirtueMart! Visit http://www.ivmstore.com

Orazio

I made it but nothing is changed...
This problem occurred after I updated the version of joomla, from 1.7 to 2.5 and then 2.5 to 2.5.1.
When I was using version 1.7 could well add to the manufacturer in the database.
it is possible that we can not do anything?
Orazio

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Orazio

Hi jenkinhill!
Sorry i forgot to specific in the first message, but I wrote in the last post the actual used version of joomla and virtuemart.
However I wrote again, I was using joomla 2.5.1 and Virtuemart 2.0
Why I wrote "I was"? Because I tried to install this version of VM com_virtuemart.2.0.1.K and I solved. :)

Quote from: jenkinhill on February 17, 2012, 23:53:59 PM
You need VM2.0.1x for J2.5....http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=98112.0
Orazio

Orazio

I fixed the problem installing this version com_virtuemart.2.0.1.K
Now it's ok, works.
Thanks to all.

Quote from: Orazio on February 17, 2012, 11:52:26 AM
Hi there!
I'm using VirtueMart 2.0 on Joomla! 2.5.1 Today I was adding a new manufacturer when system show me the add page without any structure, as showed in the attached image.
I tried using differente browser as Google Chrome, Mozilla, Explorer but the result is the same...
Please someone can help me?
Thanks.
Orazio