Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Unable to Process payment (PayPal)

Started by harikjr, February 07, 2012, 04:12:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alatak

Hi,

In the picture , there is no email set.
You can test either with the Paypal sandbox or live. But in all cases you must set either a yur paypal email account, or your sandbox Paypal email .

rasa-fa

hi

i have problem with vm 2, When I try to add a paypal payment email  in the backend of virtuemart for a shopper - it does not get saved in the paypal payment email field. I press save and it says "Info: user data stored" - but going back to the shopper, there is no email. i update vm2 to vm 2.0.16 , but still i have problem with this.

please help me

leftyd

I am receiving the same message as posted above, "Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address."

Virtuemart 2.0.18a | Jooma 2.5.8

I have tried all of the suggestions listed but am still getting the same message.  The shop currency is set to Canadian but I we have both Canadian & US products and I need for both currencies to be available.  The Canadian addresses work, the US ones do not.

tanolalano

Today no paypal payment confirmation sent to the store (order), so the confirmation order email doesn't arrive to costumers.
Until Yesterday all paypal payament information goes to the order so the mail confirmation was sent to costumer.
I check paypal payament in my paypal account and all seems right, But no confirmation payament seem sent from paypal to mysite.
Some Ideas?
I've had contact paypal if they change some scripts, but i'm still waiting response
VM 2.0.18a
Joomla 2.5.8
arancebio.it - Organic red Oranges from Sicily

camble

Quote from: tanolalano on January 28, 2013, 12:18:43 PM
Today no paypal payment confirmation sent to the store (order), so the confirmation order email doesn't arrive to costumers.
Until Yesterday all paypal payament information goes to the order so the mail confirmation was sent to costumer.
I check paypal payament in my paypal account and all seems right, But no confirmation payament seem sent from paypal to mysite.
Some Ideas?
I've had contact paypal if they change some scripts, but i'm still waiting response
VM 2.0.18a
Joomla 2.5.8

I have exactly the same problem (http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=112487.0).

Up until today mine was working perfectly. Nothing has been changed but now it has stopped working.

The orders are being saved as pending rather than confirmed, so no emails are being sent out to the customer until you have manually confirmed the order(s) in the backend.

I need this sorting ASAP!

jenkinhill

PayPal are having big issues today. So instead of complaining here talk to them, or check on x.com.
https://www.x.com/content/update-5-issue-receiving-instant-payment-notifications-ipns-jan-27

If you use PayPal you should sign up for the status RSS feed on this page:  https://www.x.com/developers/paypal/documentation-tools/site-status
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

tanolalano

Magically tonight paypal sent confirmation of payments.
arancebio.it - Organic red Oranges from Sicily

rocarly25

Hello,

I just want to reply my problem here instead open a new topic. I want to use Paypal Payment Pro for capture credit cards in my business. One of the countries we can ship is Cuba. If as user I specified Cuba as country in the shipping address and go ti confirm the payment I got this error: "This transaction cannot be processed. Please enter a valid country code in the shipping address.". With others countries in the shipping address there are not problems. Exists any restriction for some contries or what could be?

Thanks in advance

jjk

I'm pretty shure that PayPal ignores/rejects anything related to Cuba. They don't even have Cuba in their list of countries. And if you search the internet, PayPal occationally did close PayPal accounts when they discovered relationships to Cuba.
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

alatak