News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

2.0.1b backend access

Started by Margriet, February 02, 2012, 11:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Margriet

Please be so kind as to check backend access in this version. admin gets error message
QuoteAccess restricted to Vendors and Administrator only
. I have two identical test sites. One with 2.0 where I don't have this problem.

bunglehaze

Have you actually setup the vendor for the shop?

Margriet

Yes I have. As told before there is no problem with the 2.0 version, but there is with the 2.0.1b and the 2.0.1c

Milbo

You must be either vendor or have "core.admin" rights.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Margriet

I suppose you mean core administrator rights and not super user?
User is core administrator. And it works in VM 2.0 as told before. So that's why I'm confused.

Milbo

I think I found it, small typo in isSuperVendor.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Margriet

Great! Suppose it will be fixed in the next release. I'm not in a hurry, site is still in development phase.........

mooseman

Hi,

Is ther any way to manually fix this?

I just installed 2.01h and am having the same problem.

==
Dan

circlecast

I was running version 2.01f and it worked great till I ran a test purchase and I am now locked out of Virtuemart. found out that there was an update to version 2.02 updated and I am still getting the error
QuoteAccess restricted to Vendors and Administrator only
How do I get back in?

circlecast

OK got to looking in the database and I noticed that the user type was listed as depreciated so I removed it and hip hip hooray! i was able to get in don't understand why that was happening but it might help you in finding out the problem.

Nikem79

"Access restricted to Vendors and Administrator only"

+1

i do not access to admin VirtueMart 2.1

this was after the registration of the shop