News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

set final price instead cost price

Started by Loris, January 23, 2012, 23:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loris

Hi all, first of all sorry for my bad english  :( i'm italian
ok ok VM 2.0 is absolutely new and I'm not a good admin but let me do a question: is possible to specify in product details the final price instead the cost price so that VM2 calculate automatically cost price?

tx

John2400

Australian writing - IN Virtuemart 2>>configuration>>Pricing>>you can tick or untick any pricing display you like.

In most cases people only want to buy your product and state in a comment that all taxes ( if Italy has any taxes) are included in the price.

Loris

thankyou, but I know how to display any kind of price in frontend (I think  ;))... I don't know if there is a way to write in final price (vat included)

for ex: I sell an item for 100 € (80 € cost price + 20 € vat) .... can I specify 100 in product creation instead 80?

John2400

I don't know the laws in Italy but If you make it clear that the prices are inclusive of VAT on your front page. Then the only person who has to worry about the tax is you and your accountant.

The customer doesn't acre how much it costs you. ??

again too the settings in configuration will allow you to put in the price add the VAT but only show the final purchasing price to the customer. Good luck.

I australia GST or the tax is often stated on the front page or in the invoice as already been included.