Problems with cart: Products not added and cart below starting page

Started by martin.g, August 29, 2011, 16:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PRO

pinjosi

ITS your SEF. Put of plugin SEF and Joomla Configuration SEF off and your problem is gone. i had the same problem here

ptykamikaze

Hello,

Im having the same problem as described. I used Firebug to detect a conflict between declaration of jquery-min.js in template index.php and virtuemart/config.php. I used a factory template (bez50) and virtuemart was adding products to the cart normally. I decided to add some jquery functionality to the homepage which is not related with virtuemart so it was necessary the code <script>bla bla bla </script> to the template/index.php. After that the new functionality was working but the virtuemart "add to cart" button neither the plus and minus buttons.

I saw that this new wanted functionality was working when ever a virtuemart module was called without including the <script>bla bla bla </script> in the template/index.php

PLEASE HELP

msgm26

I had the same problem too. In my template style I have an option to optimize all JS-files. When I have switched this option from "join & minify & compress" to "no", the problem is resolved.

imat

Setting 'Optimize JS' = 'no' in template also worked for me.

What is the practical effect of setting this to no?

Thanks

PRO

Quote from: imat on January 12, 2012, 08:06:29 AM
Setting 'Optimize JS' = 'no' in template also worked for me.

What is the practical effect of setting this to no?

Thanks

yes, its right here in the FAQS
http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=95979.msg315424#msg315424