News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Nymphea Estetica - VM2

Started by flaterik, January 11, 2012, 00:25:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flaterik

My site for a Shop in Virtuemart 2

www.nympheaestetica.com/shop

jenkinhill

Excellent. I can see a  minor css issues in the cart at checkout, but otherwise good colours making a vibrant site.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

flaterik

Thank you very much dor the reply.
What css issue?
I want to resolve it to have a very nice site  8)

Limonbay

Nice one, but I see there are some missing pictures on the third line "prodotti in vetrina". Maybe you are working on it right now?

I like the colour combination.
Piercings y complementos
http://www.limonbay.com
Joomla 2.5.14
Virtuemart 2.0.24

flaterik

Missing Picture?
I can see the picture of the product, ther's other picture that are missing?
I can't see this

Limonbay

Hi flaterik, It looks ok now. What i Saw was the square with the sign "missing picture" which normally shows when the corresponding picture is not there. But looks fine now. Maybe you were working on it on that precise moment.
Piercings y complementos
http://www.limonbay.com
Joomla 2.5.14
Virtuemart 2.0.24

flaterik

Oh yes, i understand, it's possible i'm working on it!
Thanks for the segnalation!

GreenerU

Followed your link and it crashed safari on my iPad.

archos

Hello,

You have the "known" bug on the product view -> when you use the +1 button on the product view it's increasing only to 3, then 5 etc (add always 2 instead of 1, could be good for your business but customer :-( )
A fix has been given in the forum (fix is set to a  js file if I remember well).

clementstigma

Looks good!
I couldn't figure out how to check out after I added a product to my cart and navigated away but I don't understand the language of the site, so that could be one of the reason.