News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

I really need help with Payment Plugin

Started by stephysm, January 10, 2012, 23:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephysm

I have posted a lot on this forum because for some reason non of this clicks for me. Any who, our client has signed up with eProcessing Network, I can't for the life of figure out the best way to intergrate this into VirtueMart. Also, I cannot get PayPal to work for me either. Can someone please please help me get this figured out?? I have been trying to get this store up and running for 2 weeks now. I'm overly frustrated and exhausted at this point. :(

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm running VM 2.0 with Joomla 1.5.25

alatak

Hi

QuoteAlso, I cannot get PayPal to work for me either.
Did you have configurated it?

stephysm

Yes, I have configured it but to no avail.

alatak

Hi

Is it published? By default payment methods are not published.

stephysm

Yes, I have published it and unpublished and then published it again. It's not working at all. I have actually had to completely uninstall VM2.0 because it's not working with anything. I'm having trouble getting any of the other versions to install now. 2.0 is just not far enough along for us to be able to use it. :/

alatak

Hi,

It is your choice.
Another solution, since other people did succeed in using Paypal  is to give me more input in order to solve your problem.

stephysm

The other problem I was having was using eProcessingNetwork with anything. None of the gateways were compatiable with 2.0. Unfortunately I've lost about 2 weeks in this store. It's been quite the task.

alatak

Hi,

None of the payment or shipping methods for VirtueMart 1.x will work with VirtueMart 2.x. That is a fact.
We are developping them one after the other one.
If you need one in particular, u should PM us.