News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Payment Processing

Started by stephysm, January 09, 2012, 21:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephysm

Hey there,

So I have to use our clients eprocessing information for payment processing. But I can't seem to figure out how to get it all set up. Or even where to place this information. I have also enabled the payment and shipping information with in VirtueMart but when you click on check out, select shipping and even enter billing address it goes to a dead end. It goes no where. I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing or need to do. Does anyone have any advice for me?

jenkinhill

Whatever service your clients use for card processing, you will need a payment plugin specific for them.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

stephysm

I contacted eProcessingNetwork and they informed me there should be a plug in but I can't seem to find one in the extension directory and they have no clue either. Anyone have any suggestions on finding which plugin would work?

jenkinhill

There is no eProcessingNetwork plugin released yet for VM2. A payment module for VM1.1 was developed - it may be worth asking if they are going to make a plugin for VM2.
http://www.virtuemartflextax.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage-ask.tpl&product_id=2&category_id=2&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum