News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

[SOLVED]Cannot create any payment not even Paypal

Started by Kapoue, January 05, 2012, 08:44:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kapoue

Hello,

In the payment method tab I have no payment methods available not even the Paypal.
I have try to create a new one but when I click on "Apply" I have this message:
vmError: TablePaymentmethods COM_VIRTUEMART_PAYMENT_JPLUGIN_ID in record is missing ! Can't save the record with no COM_VIRTUEMART_PAYMENT_JPLUGIN_ID.
TablePaymentmethods COM_VIRTUEMART_PAYMENT_JPLUGIN_ID in record is missing ! Can't save the record with no COM_VIRTUEMART_PAYMENT_JPLUGIN_ID.

I have checked in the com_virtuemart.2.0.0.zip\administrator\components\com_virtuemart folder I don't have a classes folder even if I unzip the virtuemart package I don't see it.

Regards,

Benjamin

alatak

Hi,

Did you install both component : com_virtuemart, and com_virtuemart_aio?

johannh

I have the same problem even though I installed the second component. I do not see any payment methods in my payment list in vm 2. Any suggestions on how to solve this problem?

Kapoue

Oh sorry it was because I don't have installed "com_virtuemart_aio" it is ok now! Thank you :)

prismalight

I have installed the virtuemart aio extensions but i have no option. the menu is totally empty.
i thought I saw it once? can this be an issue with unintalling VM and reinstalling?

Parkman

hello guys,

i have the same issue in one of my sites where can i download the com_virtuemart_alo in order for tha payment method to work ?!?!

thanx in advanced :)
stay hungry.. stay foolish...