Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

UPS Real Time Quotes

Started by johnlanglois, December 15, 2011, 18:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alatak

Joe Bourque

Valarie,

I looks like the cart is not working on the site. I can't add it to the cart either on IE or Firefox

Joe

Joe Bourque

I registered first than I was able to add to cart. Now I have the plugin but don't see how to install it. The existing zip file contains the XML installer which I rezipped and tried to install via the extension installer with no success. What is the process for getting the plugin working and installed.

Thanks
Joe

alatak

Joe Bourque

Thanks for the info. So a couple of problems I see so far. The installer has a subfolder with the installer xml file in it so the Joomla installer throws and error because it can not find the XML file. So I extracted it and re zipped the folder, now I'm able to get the installer to run however when I go to step 2 to select UPS it is not showing up

Joe

Joe Bourque

Got the plugin installed it was throwing an error looking for LOGO_L.gif

<media folder="images" destination="../images/stories/virtuemart/shipment">
      <filename>LOGO_L.gif</filename>
      <filename>LOGO_M.gif</filename>
      <filename>LOGO_S.gif</filename>

These images did not exist but did exist it plugin folder so I copied them to the root of the folder and rezipped the installer which allowed it to install successfully.

Joe

Joe Bourque

Error while selecting shipping

Fatal error: Call to undefined method VirtueMartModelVendor::getVendorAdressBT() in /home/naturalp/public_html/plugins/vmshipment/istraxx_ups/istraxx_ups.php on line 1034

alatak

Hi,

Please note that the UPS shipment plugin as mentionned here http://extensions.virtuemart.net/extensions-virtuemart-2/ups-detail only works with VirtueMart 2.0.3 I or higher.

Joe Bourque

Thanks Valarie I missed that I just upgraded to 2.3j an everything appears to be working fine.

Please look at the previous thread for the installer issues and how I resolved them.

Thanks again for your help

Joe

alatak

Hi

QuoteThese images did not exist but did exist it plugin folder so I copied them to the root of the folder and rezipped the installer which allowed it to install successfully.
Thanks Joe. Just did a 1.0.b version :)