News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Complete Spanish Translation com_virtuemart2.0.0_RC3_Pre_e for SVN trunk

Started by pedroll, December 05, 2011, 12:25:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pedroll

Translated all files included live update.
Formated in paths as public release.

This is not installable pack is for update svn trunk

You may copy paste files for actual installation

[attachment cleanup by admin]

pedroll

Lang pack Spanish translation virtuemart 2.0.0_RC3 installable through Joomla! 1.7 manager

Creating this pack I've problems inserting this file and folder:
<filename>administrator/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/liveupdate/language/es-ES/es-ES.liveupdate.ini</filename>

Its possible create this file and folder with this head of extension?
<extension type="file" version="1.7" method="upgrade">

jjk

Hello pedroll,

If you translate VM2, you only need to translate those en-GB files which are currently in the main trunk:
http://dev.virtuemart.net/projects/virtuemart/repository/show/trunk/virtuemart/administrator/language/en-GB
http://dev.virtuemart.net/projects/virtuemart/repository/show/trunk/virtuemart/language/en-GB

Language file you see at other places are frequently copies from the main trunk or obsolete files.
For example: es-ES.plg_vmshipper_weight_countries.ini is an obsolete file which has been replaced by es-es.plg_vmshipment_weight_countries.ini.

Also, you don't need to translate es-ES.plg_vmpayment_authorize.ini. Authorize.net doesn't offer it's service in Europe. So as a spanish user you can't open an Authorize.net account and therefore is useless for spanish users of VM2. Authorize.net is primarily for the Americans.

Concerning Akeeba Live Update - the language files are normally supplied by the Akeeba translation team and are included in the All-In-One installer. However, it looks like somebody forgot to include the spanish files. I'll try to take care of this.  I know there is a spanish translation available from Akeeba.

Greetings
jjk

Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

pedroll

thanks.

Seems this translation and previous are not appreciated for you.
I release in this post and the previous one full translation, but VM2 was released with misings strings, non utf8 Latin quotation...

This is for package presentation?

jjk

@pedroll
Of course your contribution is appreciated! In my previous reply I just meant that you did translate more files than necessary.

Now I'm not shure what you mean with
QuoteVM2 was released with missing strings, non UTF-8 Latin quotation...,
because all en-GB language files are stored in UTF-8 format. If you find missing strings, please let us know here.
QuoteThis is for package presentation?
Again, I'm not shure what you mean. Can you please try to explain this in some more words?

BTW - If you look at the virtuemart.net frontpage, you will see that Virtuemart 2.0.0 (stable) has been released and is available for download.  ;)
Since my last update of the spanish files in the trunk the programmers have changed a few files for all languages, so I would appreciate if you could compare your spanish files with the current en-GB files in the trunk and make some necessary changes before I update the spanish files in the trunk again.

pedroll

VirtueMart_Language_es-ES_VM2_Base_svn_5173

nouespai

Quote from: pedroll on December 28, 2011, 16:48:03 PM
VirtueMart_Language_es-ES_VM2_Base_svn_5173

I think this archive is uncorrect. It downloads only a index.php file

jjk

The file is ok. What you see is a Firefox 8+/SMF-Forum Software conflict, that causes Firefox to offer to save the file as index.php.
Here is a copy of an earlier note concerning this problem:
Addional Info as of November 16th: If you are using the new Firefox 8 for downloading files, it might store the zip file below as "index.php". In order to get a usable zip file, either rename it to the orginal file name or use a different browser for downloading the file. Previous versions of Firefox, including FF7 work normal too.

nouespai

Thanks JJF

This translation is complete ?
Está acabada esta traducción ?

pedroll

Quote from: nouespai on January 06, 2012, 23:06:32 PM
Thanks JJF

This translation is complete ?
Está acabada esta traducción ?
This translation is complete at the moment of svn_5173 of development. And included in the development files for the next released.
I don't check if some strings used in stable release 2.0, are changed later. And are missing for the stable release.

If you find missings strings you can instal previous files:
spanish translation virtuemart 2.0.0_RC3.zip and override, in override path with latest. Then with the next update of VM2 delete the overrides.

In two releases are some untranslated string like soa services, and some typo mistakes like "Ì" instead "í". Included in next upload.

Esta traducción esta completa en el momento de la versión de desarrollo SVN 5173. Y están incluidas para la siguiente versión de VM2.
No he comprobado si se han borrado algunas cadenas de texto desde la versión estable 2.0 hasta el momento 5173.

Si encuentras cadenas faltantes puedes instalar la anterior versión de este post y colocar las ultimas en la carpeta override. y cuando se actualize VM2 borrar los archivos de la carpeta override.

En las dos versiones existen alguna cadena no traducida como los servicio soa... y errores tipográficos Ì/í heredados de versiones antiguas. Que serán modificados en el siguiente aporte.