News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

"Invalid Token, in store config" error after installation

Started by incolor, October 21, 2011, 00:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

incolor

I'm trying to install VM1.9.8RC2i over a Joomla 1.5.24 + VM 1.9 installation.

I've tried this on two different sites, and directly after installation of the VM1.9.8RC2i component, I get a success screen (without any CSS formatting). Below the success notification is the following error: Invalid Token, in store config.

If I click on "go to my shop," or if I navigate to Virtuemart through the Component menu, I just get a blank page.

Hammerhead

Art, I had this same identical problem, and found that it was caused by installing Akeeba backup with the 'rollback' plugin active.  If you've already installed Akeeba, try disabling the plugin and reinstall VM, but you might want to consider starting from scratch, just to be sure.

On an aside, I'll say it before someone else does.  Try using the search feature.  My comments on this issue are contained in a thread with the virtually identical title only nine posts down.

incolor

Thanks, Hammerhead.

Now I see your post. Odd because I searched for "Invalid Token" in the forum search field and nothing came up.

Milbo

Quote from: Hammerhead on October 21, 2011, 03:44:46 AM
Art, I had this same identical problem, and found that it was caused by installing Akeeba backup with the 'rollback' plugin active.

No it is not the fault of Akeeba, in version i were two wrong slq commands.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

ka3media

jenkinhill

Why are you joining a nearly two year old thread? Maybe you are using very old versions?

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum