News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Change text on "Purchase Order" email

Started by cmcsweeney, October 17, 2011, 17:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmcsweeney

Hi everyone,

I wanted to know if it's possible to alter the Purchase Order footer text under the words "Questions? Problems?" (at the very bottom of a P.O. email)?

For example, currently it says:

Questions? Problems?
Email: info@sitename.com

And I need to change it to:

Questions? Problems?
info@sitename.com
www.sitename.com

I hope someone can help,

Thanks!

DutchDisturbed

I know you can adjust the template in
administrator\components\com_virtuemart\html\templates\order_emails.

that what you need?

cmcsweeney

Hey again,

Thanks for the speedy response DutchDisturbed, but when I tried looking for the file, it occurred to me that I forgot to mention that I'm using VM 1.1.9 (which doesn't have the administrator\components\com_virtuemart\html\templates\... path). On the upside though, I found the confirmation_email.tpl.php file (components/com_virtuemart/themes/[THEME NAME]/templates/order_emails/confirmation_email.tpl.php) seems to be the 1.1.9 equivalent.

Since I'm don't know php too well, I ended up getting rid of this line:

$footer_html .= $VM_LANG->_('CMN_EMAIL').": <a href=\"mailto:" . $from_email."\">".$from_email."</a>";

And adding in (right before </body> around line 308)

<p style="font-size:20px;"><a href="mailto:info@goodnightbamboo.com">info@goodnightbamboo.com </a></p>
<p style="font-size:20px;"><a href="http://goodnightbamboo.com">goodnightbamboo.com</a></p>

Thanks for your help :D

DutchDisturbed

ah yeah meant that one actually :D
But he maybe anyone else know's the php for that? If for any reason you ever change url or emailadres?
btw i think you are in the wrong section of the forum, you might get a quicker answer in any of the other sections ;)