News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

add shipping rate

Started by cspub, September 30, 2011, 21:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cspub

How do you add shipping rates in version 2.0.0? the documentation doesn't match the new version. i need to add shipping charges based on dollar amount of total cart.

alatak

Hi,

You can add a calculation rule, with the type Tax per bill, and an amount condition.

Milbo

You can also define a negativ discount, which is working like you meant
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

cspub

on the calculation rule, where is that? i'm not following the documentation and about to give up on this. but wanted to see if i could make it work.
i added the sample data and was able to add new shipping method. but it shows it vm weight, zip and doesn't let me have a based on price? so is there not a shipping method for that?

i want to be able to charge a flat rate based on amount of order. then have a $2 per order package/handle fee.

if something is shipped out of state no tax is charged. also if shipped to alaska and hawaii there is different flat rate shipping.
thanks.

alatak

Hi,

Quotei added the sample data and was able to add new shipping method. but it shows it vm weight, zip and doesn't let me have a based on price? so is there not a shipping method for that?
It is not done yet, but will be soon :)

jackinthex

Im allso waiting foe shipping prices depending on product dimensions :P All ia have is Weight_countries.php

alatak

Hi,

Afaik, in nthe next release there will not be shipping prices depending on product dimensions.

But it should not be complicated to do.

cspub

when you say soon, any idea of time?