News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Move Cart Variant above Product Description

Started by bmw2182, March 27, 2015, 13:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmw2182

I am using Joomla 3.4.1 and Virtuemart 3.0.6.  I would like to move the Cart Variant above the Product Description so that the customer doesn't have to scroll through the long description to pick the size. 

I thought the file was.... /components/com_virtuemart/views/productdetails/tmpl/default.php - however I haven't had any luck.  Please help!

You can view http://www.mocspowersportsandrentals.com/index.php/items-for-sale/atv/fly-racing-formula-facet-helmet-detail

I would like to move the size drop down box that is currently below the long description to be above the description.

PRO

is the custom field assigned to the layout position    addtocart

?

bmw2182

I'm not sure....would I do that in the customer field are on the product itself or in css?    I would have thought where it's showing up on the page itself, it would be in the default.php file.

PRO

Quote from: bmw2182 on March 27, 2015, 16:46:23 PM
I'm not sure....would I do that in the customer field are on the product itself or in css?    I would have thought where it's showing up on the page itself, it would be in the default.php file.

Its in the custom fields menu

bmw2182

Thank you!  I had it as a cart attribute, but not cart input :)  Thank you so much!