News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

virtumart 1.9.8c installation and working problem

Started by neeraj10786, August 30, 2011, 15:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neeraj10786

I am using joomla 1.7
and uploaded virtumart  1.9.8c
but it's not working properly

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/public_html/.../libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 282
Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/public_html/.../libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 282

these are comming der
please solve it

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in home/public_html/../libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 368

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in home/public_html/..//libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 282

Keep Smiling
Neeraj Sharma
Website Designer

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

neeraj10786

Thanks for ur help
i got another problem now
Please sort out it
After using your that zip file
i got these error at front page

COM_VIRTUEMART_RATINGCOM_VIRTUEMART_UNRATED
COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_PRICE:
COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_BASEPRICE_WITHTAX4,47 €
COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_DISCOUNTED_PRICE1,46 €
COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE1,89 €
COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE_WITHOUT_TAX1,46 €
COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_DISCOUNT_AMOUNT2,58 €
COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_TAX_AMOUNT0,43 €

COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_DETAILS_MANUFACTURER_LBLM

COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_DESC_TITLE

COM_VIRTUEMART_REVIEWS
COM_VIRTUEMART_NO_REVIEWS

samuelmf

I had the same problem, even on my locahost installation
Joomla 1.5.20 / VirtueMart 1.1.5

jjk

The easiest solution for you is to update to 1.9.8.g (What you see is the result of a language file, that didn't load for some reason)
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

AngelusWebDesign

I just installed 1.9.8g from scratch, both com_virtuemart and the allinone file.

I still get the same error on my homepage.

COM_VIRTUEMART_CONF_WARN_NO_CURRENCY_DEFINED
COM_VIRTUEMART_CONF_WARN_NO_CURRENCY_DEFINED

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/user/public_html/joomla/components/com_virtuemart/router.php on line 739
Cart empty

jjk

First, go to Virtumart 2 administration - 'Shop' , select your shop currency and click on save.
Concerning the warning message, see here: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=90953.msg298454#msg298454
Which language are you using in Virtuemart?

samuelmf

I've unninstalled the F version and installed the G version and now i've see on the backend:

COM_VIRTUEMART_TOOLS_SYNC_MEDIA_FILES
COM_VIRTUEMART_TOOLS_SYNC_MEDIAS_EXPLAIN

Joomla 1.5.20 / VirtueMart 1.1.5

jjk

That looks like a missing language string in your file .../administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.com_virtuemart.ini. Somewhere near line 1630 there should be the following (english version) lines:

COM_VIRTUEMART_TOOLS_SYNC_MEDIAS_EXPLAIN="Uploads your media to the paths:<br />Media product url: %s<br/ >Media category url: %s<br/ >Media manufacturer url: %s</p><p>You can change these urls in the config settings.</p>"
COM_VIRTUEMART_TOOLS_SYNC_MEDIA_FILES="Synchronize media to VirtueMart"

If it's missing, which language do you use?