News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

T-shirt shop + T-shirt designer

Started by R0n1N, August 01, 2011, 15:12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R0n1N

Hi!

I show you my last effort, a complete t-shirt designer for VirtueMart. I'm further developing it, and in future I'll to release it.
I' think that there aren't  t-shirt designer like mine for VirtueMart. Please, If'you know one give me a link  ;). Thanks
(Sorry for my bad english)

Link

jenkinhill

An interesting site which still needs some work, but looks promising. In the t-shirt designer, with Firefox the font list is not clear, in Chrome the font list is black on black and in IE the font list is clear but the T-shirt image does not display.

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

R0n1N

Thank you very much, I know the problem with the fonts and I'm thinking how to resolve this problem.
To show the fonts it uses the image of the font in the background (with CSS) of the items of the list, but this causes some problems.

anne19

Quote from: R0n1N on August 01, 2011, 15:12:25 PM
Hi!

I show you my last effort, a complete t-shirt designer for VirtueMart. I'm further developing it, and in future I'll to release it.
I' think that there aren't  t-shirt designer like mine for VirtueMart. Please, If'you know one give me a link  ;). Thanks
(Sorry for my bad english)

Link

Hey this looks good! I hope to make something similar, only not in italian! haha

balai

R0n1N

Quote from: balai on August 04, 2011, 20:09:46 PM
Also another solution for t-shirt/stamp shop is attribute-manager

http://demo2.breakdesigns.net/index.php/home?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=2&category_id=1

Yes, but is very simple, one can do simple personalizations with this tool. This tool is useful for those who want more versatility with attributes.

ladymitchy

Where can i find the coder to build a t-shirt shop ? do you have any idea ?

R0n1N

Quote from: ladymitchy on August 31, 2011, 04:19:57 AM

I Don't know. I have developed the t-shirt shop starting from scratch (or better, from VirtueMart  ;) ). For the t-shirt graphic I have used the PHP Gd libraries .

Pirata

The T-shirt site is a total wonder! I wish I had something like that some years ago, it would have saved me a lot of time!

rdokoye

Where can I get a hold of these t shirts, link doesn't appear to be working anymore?

jontes

Quote from: ladymitchy on August 31, 2011, 04:19:57 AM

You could try elance or odesk.. chances are that you will find somebody that will help you out.