News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

iPhone app for Virtuemart users

Started by raincreatives, May 17, 2011, 14:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raincreatives

Hi,

We have just launched our product - iVM - which is first native iPhone app for virtuemart stores.

Go to http://www.ivmstore.com and check it out!

Its a new cool app which takes all its products, images from existing virtuemart webstore and ports it in the iPhone app. Thus having following benefits:

- Auto Sync with your webstore in real-time.
- Easy to Deploy and Simple to Manage
- Safe and Secure
- App for every Business
- Bar-code Scanner
- Low investment!!!

You can view their video at Youtube on:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgF2BXWOfqs

You can also click on support and open an account and ask them pre-sales questions if not you can go to contact page and put your query directly in it.

Resller inquiries are welcome at attractive commissions!!!

Best Regards,
Trivedi Kartik
http://www.ivmstore.com

[attachment cleanup by admin]
Raincreatives - Virtuemart & Mobile Commerce Experts

ralphrogers319

Thats pretty cool. Im thinking about adding it to my iphone.

raincreatives

Hi,

Thanks!!! If you can give me your website URL, i can prepare a demo of your webstore and show you!

Waiting for a positive reply.

Best Regards,
iVMStore.com

PRO

raincreatives

Hi,

We can add it as and when needed by any client. If you need to add it with authorize.net, please let me know! Send me an email to support@ivmstore.com with your website URL and I would be happy to create a personalized demo for you!

Best Regards,
www.ivmstore.com

raincreatives

Hi jeffry7slater,

Thanks for the question.

With Barcode scanners store visitor or say shoppers can easily search and order their Favorite products.

Shopper will just have to scan the bar-code of the product and it will pop-up the product from the store for user to be added !

Please let us know if any further questions. Will be happy to answer those. Also, please let me know if you need a personalised demo for your store !

Best Regards,
Trivedi Kartik
support@ivmstore.com
www.ivmstore.com

SimonHodgkiss

I must admit this does look fantastic great work seriously :)

My advice is to try support more payment gateways that would be fantastic! (Sage Pay a must have for my clients)

Also is there any developer version of this software so I can offer it to all my clients? Or will I need to sign each client up individually?
Thanks Simon Hodgkiss

Happy to help where I can.

raincreatives

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the compliments!

Regarding payment gateway, we are in process of integrating SagePay. Will be finished in a week approx!

For now there is no developer version, again that is also we are working on. For now if you want to offer it to your clients, you can do a bulk order and contact us for great discounts !

Also if you wish to see a demo, please send me your skype id, I would be happy to arrange a demo for you!

Please let me know if any further questions!

Best Regards,
Trivedi Kartik
support@ivmstore.com
www.ivmstore.com

SimonHodgkiss

That is very good stuff it's right up our street now!

Another question would be... Android and Blackberry support.. Now that would be a killer advantage! :)

I am sure within the next 6 to 24 months I'll be in and dated with Mobile website solutions.

So I am keen to keep following for updates and will see what happens with the clients we currently have.

Of course at this stage I need to approach the clients with what I can offer them with regards to updates etc.
Thanks Simon Hodgkiss

raincreatives

iVM - Mobile app for Virtuemart goes live on AppStore !

Download app now and check how amazing your VirtueMart Store can look on iPhone !

To Download go to - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ivm-for-virtuemart/id441529355

To test the app component please visit www.iVMStore.com and submit a demo request !

Best Regards,
Trivedi Kartik

TonyG

Looks very promising, well done. Have you consider doing facebook app for Virtuemart? for me that would be a killer app.

All the best with app.

lostmail

Joomla 3.x | VirtueMart 4.0.12 107771 | HORME3 PRO 1.9.6 / 2.0
VirtueMart 4.2.4 | Joomla 4.4.1 | PHP 8.1 | Vp_neoteric 1.3

martin-nord

AngelinaC

Apple takes 1/3 price of purchase for in-app purchase.  I can't go to your website yet, I get a warning from macafee that it is "exhibiting risky behavior".    So I can't see how you are handling this. 

Have you had stores approved circumventing their rules about cutting Apple in on 1/3 of your sales?

joomla 2.5.4 / VM 2.0.2

SimonHodgkiss

Any news on the Sage Pay support? I've in informed that it's still not out?
Thanks Simon Hodgkiss