News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

New Pack mambo 4.5.1b and php-shop

Started by Eduardo Urbina, February 13, 2005, 05:00:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eduardo Urbina

Thanks so much for your new realesed of pack of mambo 4.5.1b and phpshop. My question is: We need erase all mambo install and upload the new pack? or we can install over old files? because also have installed Mambelfish and I don´t want to translate again all the files and menues; also I don`t want to charge all the products, prices and other files of my store.

Soeren

First you should check if you're in need for an update. Read the Changelog. If you ony want to update from 4.5.1a to Mambo 4.5.1b, you only have to overwrite /includes/mambo.php.

ciao, Soeren
The future of eCommerce: VirtueMart & Joomla!
http://virtuemart.net

Eduardo Urbina

Tks so much for your promt answer. Some questions:
1) My Mambo is  the included in your last mambo+phpshop pack ; I don't know witch version is it.
2) Another question, perhaps due a mistake in give permission to forlders of phpshop, don't show the products images. How solve this problem?
3) I upload  my store logo, but I can't see in the sectios of store. How can exhibit?
4) In another version of phpshop, I see the software build a Menu three with Home and products categories. But not in the pack. How show it?
5) Last question. In my country, Chile, All credit cards brands and banks have a unique and central systems for processing payments. www.webpay.cl Is very complicated develop a payment module for your software? Actually they give a software for connect the stores eCommerce website to his processing systems. Can you inform about ?
Regards
Eduardo

infernal

HI phpShopers!

Thanks Thansk Thanks for your package!

One a i think is the same question on that topic...

What is the version of mambo in that package? and the last ;)

I can do the install and updates/modules/components in that version?

thanks

Best Regards

RF
[move] ;);););) VirtueMart Best Shop In the WWW ;);););)[/move]

infernal

Hey PHPSHOPERSSSSSSSS :(

anyone can reply??

thanks

Best Regards

RF

Eduardo Urbina

First pack have Mambo version 4.5.1a. Second have mambo 4.5.2.
Regards

Post edited by: soeren, at: 2005/02/19 18:55

infernal

hum

but with the same phpshop ..

or a phpshop updated?

thanks

Regards

RF

Soeren

Read the Changelog! Small bug fixes included, but also some database changes!

ciao, Soeren
The future of eCommerce: VirtueMart & Joomla!
http://virtuemart.net