News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Customized Downloadable Products New

Started by Douglas879, November 28, 2010, 10:31:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Douglas879

Here's a feature that I need and I'm willing to pay for it.  I would like the ability to have 1 downloadable product, but the actual download file is a customized file that only the designated member can download.

For instance, let's say i'm selling a report that reviews a customer's financial portfolio.  He buys the report, I write the report tailored to him and then I upload it to the server.  He then downloads his customized report.

Users will need the ability to purchase the report more than once (for instance, they may want another analysis once a month or every so-often.)

The report would need to be archived just like the past orders are archived and downloaded again at a later date.

Only the member can download his own designated report (no one else except the Admin).

Please call me at 201-963-4305 or email me at george@circularorb.com to discuss this further.  This is an immediate job and you can begin work today if we negotiate a price.