News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Virtuemart - Shop Installation Calculator Need Urgent Help

Started by webbyluke88, November 27, 2010, 16:53:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

webbyluke88

Hello everyone, I have a client using Virtuemart who had a web designer work with him before, cant contact them about this. When you select a wall mounted split system air conditioner and add it to cart you will see at the checkout a link called installation, when clicked you can then get a estimated installation cost that should pass back over to Virtuemart although it doesnt.

I posted the file 'Shop.Calculator.php' if that helps but from just looking at it that way is there a reason you can think of as to why it wouldnt pass over to Virtuemart? Although it could be a file that the template uses to enable that link in the first place, which I have also attached named 'basket_b2c.html.php' which is a template basket file

http://www.easyair.com.au
is the web address

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Seiko

Change $installation to $_SESSION['installation'] in basket_b2c.html.php file at line 49.
Hope this helps.

- Seiko
Do you have questions and need some help for your Virtuemart project?
I'm ready to help you. Hire Me on oDesk

webbyluke88

Unfortunately that didnt fix the issue, its supposed to have $0 next to the installation on the cart also and then update once the user uses the calculator and clicks save.. its such a head ache and I appreciate any help. Cheers

Seiko

If the above my post didn't help, the problem is more deep and/or in other places.
If you need still help, PM me.

Thanks,

- Seiko
Do you have questions and need some help for your Virtuemart project?
I'm ready to help you. Hire Me on oDesk

edango

Likewise, if you'd like for me to spend time going through and fixing the issue, feel free to PM me