News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

What version is the latest USPS shipping module?

Started by norman kaui, November 14, 2010, 23:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

norman kaui

Hi, I'm looking for the latest (stable) USPS shipping module.  I looked at a version 5 but there seems to be issues.  Is there a stable v4?

Thank you for any advice you may have.  :)

lowmips

Hello,
I am the author of USPSv5.  To what issues are you referring?

Reggie
Visit my website at www.lowmips.com
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)

norman kaui

Hi and thanks for your reply.  I've been following your thread: https://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=46784.0  and it appears that there are several error reports by other users. 

I have not tested your plugin but I was a bit concerned after reading some of the comments and therefore posted the question if there was an earlier stable version. I don't have a test site to try this out otherwise I would've taken a chance.

Please accept my apologies if I mis-read some of the information.

Thank you again.   

lowmips

The only issues I am aware of deal with using USPSv5 with my other shipping modules.  If you are not doing so, then there should be no problem.

All other outstanding issues have been resolved, as far as I know.

-Reggie
Visit my website at www.lowmips.com
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)

norman kaui

Thank you Reggie, I will test it tomorrow and leave a comment on your other thread.  Really appreciate your reply and help with this! :)