News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Paypal Pro Blank Error

Started by snugfits, May 30, 2010, 16:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snugfits

For a few months, I had been getting reports from a few customers calling to say that they were getting errors when using their credit cards. Other customers were able to pay just fine, and I was never able to recreate the errors myself. I could not determine a pattern.

Recently, I WAS able to replicate the error by chance. I chose one item to purchase, entered the credit card info, and upon clicking "confirm" it shot me back to the payment page and the two errors were:

Error:
Error: Failure in Processing the Payment (ps_paypal_wpp)

The first error is blank - no code.

I've tried all kinds of things to no avail. What is bizarre - is that when I go and choose a different item to purchase, it will go through with no problem. But, when I go back and try to purchase the same item that I got the error on to begin with - it will error again. Almost like it is related to the item.

I've searched everywhere and can't seem to find anyone mentioning this. Does anyone have any ideas? Note: I am still running Joomla 1.0 and the older Virtuemart. I am using the PPPro module from MyJoomlaExtensions. He's looked at it and says that the module is installed and working correctly. And it is for some customers - not for others. And not for me when I try to purchase that one item.

Thank you! :)