News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Started by Gary, January 14, 2005, 06:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

Hi,,,we are still on 4.5.0 due to many of the still unstable issues we have seen in support towards multilanguage,,,what do we need to install in regards to versions seen here for 4.5.0?

Soeren

...nothing....?
mambo-phpShop 1.2 RC2 installs and works fine on Mambo 4.5.0

ciao, Soeren
The future of eCommerce: VirtueMart & Joomla!
http://virtuemart.net

Gary

I tried to install rc2, but it fails in 4.5.0 any ideas as to what this is,,,I had installed rc1, then because it failed in french as you see from another post I made, I removed this ver, tried to install the rc2 and it tells me fail to install compont...have no idea as to why...

Gary

when i install release 2, the componet installs, but the mod fails giving me this Warning: chmod(): Operation not permitted in /home/intelcos/public_html/mambo/administrator/includes/installer_common.php on line 289

Soeren

Install the Safe_Mode patch for Mambo 4.50 please.

ciao, Soeren
The future of eCommerce: VirtueMart & Joomla!
http://virtuemart.net

Gary

ok, I did that, the module installs ok now,,,but now the componet fails giving me this error on the install, but it states Upload new component - Success
DB function failed with error number 1136
Column count doesn't match value count at row 1 SQL=INSERT INTO mos_components VALUES('','mambo-phpShop','option=com_phpshop','0','0','option=com_phpshop','mambo-phpShop','com_phpshop','0','js/ThemeOffice/component.png',0,'/home/intelcos/public_html/mambo/components/com_phpshop/','/home/intelcos/public_html/mambo/administrator/components/com_phpshop/')
SQL =
INSERT INTO mos_components  VALUES('','mambo-phpShop','option=com_phpshop','0','0','option=com_phpshop','mambo-phpShop','com_phpshop','0','js/ThemeOffice/component.png',0,'/home/intelcos/public_html/mambo/components/com_phpshop/','/home/intelcos/public_html/mambo/administrator/components/com_phpshop/')

this happened when trying to instal RC2, should I maybe install the rc1 and then do a manual overide install?????????
Post edited by: intelcos, at: 2005/01/14 20:38

Post edited by: intelcos, at: 2005/01/14 20:45

Gary

Ok,,,I'm getting freaked out and worried that this is going to screw up our db. I applied the safe mode patch, now getting strange results all over, follwed all as perinstructions...

Tried to install RC2 in 4.5.0, this round the modual now installs, the componet fails as stated,,,now, I can't even remove it, and there seems to be entries in the tables somewhere creating the errors,,,I really need help on this, but do understand all are busy,,,so I wait with a SMILE

Gary

Ok, I followed your suggestion and now with or without the ftp assist, all hell breaks loose and when trying to install your shop, the following happens

Upload new component - Success
DB function failed with error number 1136
Column count doesn't match value count at row 1 SQL=INSERT INTO mos_components VALUES('','Download mambo-phpShop','option=com_phpshopinstaller','0','0','option=com_phpshopinstaller','Download mambo-phpShop','com_phpshopinstaller','0','js/ThemeOffice/component.png',0,'/home/intelcos/public_html/mambo/components/com_phpshopinstaller/','/home/intelcos/public_html/mambo/administrator/components/com_phpshopinstaller/')
SQL =
INSERT INTO mos_components  VALUES('','Download mambo-phpShop','option=com_phpshopinstaller','0','0','option=com_phpshopinstaller','Download mambo-phpShop','com_phpshopinstaller','0','js/ThemeOffice/component.png',0,'/home/intelcos/public_html/mambo/components/com_phpshopinstaller/','/home/intelcos/public_html/mambo/administrator/components/com_phpshopinstaller/')

I will verify if this has effected everything for install,,,and I am very worried about this,,,I could really use some of the expert help here,,,panic is setting in,,,and that's not good....

update....HELP,,,whatever the safemode patch did, now I cannopt unistall anything, iget the following response

Uninstall - error
No files found in /home/intelcos/public_html/mambo//

and the com/mod stays in the listing.....I was afraid of this,,,,if anyone knows whats up,,,please,,,I have no clue what to do about this

Post edited by: intelcos, at: 2005/01/14 23:02