News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

masked domain problem

Started by alimurat, January 04, 2005, 19:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alimurat

Below is the story of what happens when you mask your phpshop with Godaddy. I'm sure there's a way to get over this problem, and hope that someone out there knows a way to solve it. Could it have something to do with the P3P Policies? Anyone experienced in creating those?

Thank you for contacting customer support. Masking creates the shopping cart in a frame and this causes the shopping cart to break. If you wish to fix the problem you would need to remove the masking. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

Question:
I have a website under www.d-zein.com/mambo that is accessible with www.linkabling.com (which I have purchased from you). The site is a php site site and some of the features like the shopping cart is not fully functional, when customers try to access with the masked and forwarded domain www.linkabling.com. It has got something to do with the cookies, since when you lower your IE security settings from medium to low the site starts to work just fine. I thought you could help me with this problem. Thanks
Ali Murat

Lena Luisa Hess

Hi,

I have discovered the same problem, just that it doesn't work even if you switch the security settings to the lowest settings.

Any ideas what could be the reason??

If you click the "show cart" message mambo tells me "You are not allowed to access this site." and there is no difference if you are really logged in or not.

Please help!
mambo 4.5.2
mambo-phpshop 1.2 RC2b
PHP 5.0.4