News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

UPS 2.0 in Joomla Stand Alone Server

Started by Paiyili, July 07, 2009, 23:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paiyili

Hi,
I have been attempting to test the UPS 2.0 Module (multiple versions, currently vm_ups_v2.0_2009.06.26)in the current version of JSAS.  All goes well until I try to access the New product form/product information form (product.product_form, at which poiunt I lose all tabs.  Looks like this:
http://www.windowswarrior.com/scrshot.jpg
Any ideas?  I have imported the upsv2.sql file into the mysql database using phpmyadmin, I am pretty sure I have done what is needed, and everything works except this form.  I wouls appreciate any help.

lowmips

Hi,
In the future, please post all UPSv2 related issues in the UPSv2 topic. I am subscribed to it, and receive notifications upon new posts.

As for your problem, what version of Joomla and VirtueMart are installed?

-Reggie
Visit my website at www.lowmips.com
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)

Paiyili

Hi,
Sorry to take so long to get back to you.  I saw your question this morning, smacked myself in the forehead, and instantly scurried off to check the version of Virtuemart included in JSAS.  It's 1.1.0.  I upgraded to 1.1.2 (the version being used in the site I am working on), and all works.  So, your question answered my question.  Thanks.

lowmips

Glad to hear you got it working. =)

-Reggie
Visit my website at www.lowmips.com
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)