News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Problem using VM & Transaction Key

Started by sirpham, August 14, 2008, 05:10:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirpham

Hi All
I have viertuemart alrady installed on my site but i haven't been able to make it work with authorize. I already have an authorize account approved API login ID and a Transaction Key. I need someone who guide configure this for me quick and straightforward. or Guide for me to me using VM & Transaction Key

Best regards

ngc

I'm having a similar problem.  When I submit my transaction key it comes back empty.

micahmitc

I also have this problem, my transaction key comes up empty after I put one in. Did you figure out how to fix this?

bluefish001

Not sure if this helps .... but my problem was not understanding the gateway setup interface. It would help users if this were better documented in the admin. I lost 10's of hours on some very trivial setup item.

The most obvious one was setting the ID for authorize.net:
The field to enter the ID number is in fact the field to enter you Joomla admin password.
You are then presented with a screen with two field one for your ID#, the other for your Joomla Password again.

trisect

bluefish001 - EXCELLENT tip!
I was stuck there also, your tip solved it.

piersol

I read past the solution here, ill repeat it just to help if possible.

After you submit the transaction key, it immediately asks you for your JOOMLA password.

It looks as if the page just refreshes with NO change, but it IS ASKING for a password in that field the second time around and NOT the key.

BTBlomberg

I am so glad I found this thread. I guess this shows we should read better as it does say "Please type in your User Password:" but you would expect you should enter the Transaction Key. I am not sure how much time I wasted trying to figure this thing out. Thanks for pointing this out.

roberto207031

OK ES CIERTO YO TAMBIEN TARDE 5 HORAS EXACTAMENTE, Y COMO YO TENGO UNA TRADUCCION EN ESPAÑOL NO ESTABA AL 100% TRADUCIDA Y ME DABA DE TOPES HASTA QUE LLEGUE A USTEDES Y ME LO HAN SOLUCIONADO INTRODUCI MI CLAVE DE ADMIN JOOMLA Y LISTO ME DEJO GRABAR MI KEY

PRO

roberto,, no entiendo, necesita mas ayuda? o todos bien?