News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

2nd Day, 3rd Day and Overnight Shipvalue Style Modules up for grab.

Started by Lou Reed, February 02, 2007, 04:44:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lou Reed

Hello everyone!
For all of you that are in need of a 2nd Day, 3rd Day and Overnight Shipvalue
style shipping modules, your search is over.
Download and enjoy.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Lynette

This is amazing!  Just what I've needed.

I'm having a problem though.
The site that I am setting up and testing on is set to offer free ground shipping on orders over $149USD.

As long as the order total is under $149, the shopper is offered the overnight, 2nd and 3rd day shipping upgrade.

However,  if the order total goes over that, they get a message saying that the shipping is free and then they have no option to upgrade the shipping.

It is possible for the shopper to be able to choose from the free ground shipping or the upgraded shipping options? A lot of our shoppers would be willing to pay the upgrade from free ground to 2nd day.

I have the shipvalue module setup and activated and also the 2nd 3rd and overnight shipping modules installed and activated. Everything looks to be working except for when the order reach the free shipping amount in the shipvalue module configuration.

Thank you!

Lynette

vicTOR goddard

dude this is great but what if i did international and domestic at fixed rates how would i set it up..because i useing the shipvalue all 3 for domestic ,i would like to know how to setup all three for international orders

techie_chick

queasy

Does this still work with current versions?  I copied the files to the correct directory in my VirtueMart installation but it is not showing up in my Admin -> Configuration -> Shipping screen.