Zio Systems , Computer Hardware, Notebooks & Desktops | ziosys.com

Started by ZioSystems, December 27, 2006, 00:26:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZioSystems

Website Name: Zio Systems , Zio Hosting
Website URL:
http://www.ziosys.com/
Joomla! version: 1.0.12 / Virtuemart 1.0.9

Additional Extensions :IE7 Behavior Plugin , Virtuemart, Various Mambots, Viewing Modules, Gallery 2 Bridge, Vbulletin Bridge.
Custom Development: Images, Functionality, Rework for IE6,IE7 viewing problems, Bridging kayako Support,joomla,vbulletin,gallery2
Site Purpose: To effectively communicate professional products and services to customers within the market of Computer Hardware ,Desktops, Notebooks, Hosting Packages. With unmatched support etc.
specific areas of our site that I'd like feedback on (design, code, graphics, etc.): Looking for feedback on viewing and navigational problems, specifically oriented towards Internet Explorer, Opera, and all other non-Firefox/Netscape back end browsers.
The website was designed with Firefox/Open Source in mind, but must be navigational for all users.
Security Goals: To effectively implement SSL(Secure Socket Layer) into the front-end and administrative sections within Joomla, and Virtuemart. To learn about Security for further implementation into future/sister/customer websites.
Additional Comments: Well the website is still in early development stages, we are working on implementing vbulletin, Kayako Help Desk as well as many other things to support our customers. Currently working on the SSL(Secure Socket Layer) to provide security working with the server over the last few days to implement verisign and geossl. Also working on other security functions and privacy information to stay up to par with TrustE certifications and guidelines.

ZioSystems

Rebuilding entire Virtuemart component. Updated to Beta.
- Rebuilt Entire Template
-- Icon Rebuild
-- CSS Rebuild
-- Java/JSCOOK Rebuild
- Further IE7/IE6 Coding Fixes
- Rebuilt Custom Hosting Component

macallf

Nice Layout, just wondering where you are using the gallery2 bridge?

1.1 Was only released in Beta on Wednesday, we can not give a date for a final release just yet. Just thought you should know.

Mark
Mark
All of My old mods are now available on my website.
Mark Callf Designs

If you like the work I've done for VM please fell free to Donate

Please Note: I am no longer actively developing or involved with VM development.