News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Shipping Module Configuration: fedex.php

Started by rolo923, November 01, 2006, 16:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rolo923

Hello All,
I have installed the fedex module and when I try to configure it through the shop I see the boxes but nothing letting know what goes where, there's no text descriptions next to the boxes, just a bunch xxxx throught the first box, I'm not sure what goes where,  can anyone help
Thanks in advance for any help

kyron green

Hey! I had the same problem. Whomever wrote the php files pulled text and tooltips from other shipping mods from the english.php file. The problem is that not of the variables pulled were defined. All you have to do is locate the variable in the fedex.php file and add it to the english.php file. I used the VM demo on this site to determine my text and tooltips. Just in case you didn't understand here's an example. In the fedex.php file there is a variable called _VM_FEDEX_ACCOUNT_NUMBER. You would just open up the english.php file and add this line

var $_VM_FEDEX_ACCOUNT_NUMBER = 'FedEx Account Number';

and ba-bing you now have visible text! Iif you like order scroll to the variables the start out with _VM else just stick it anywhere. BTW, the english.php file is located under administrator/components/com_virtuemart/languages. Okay...hope that helps! ;D