News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

www.WaterCheck.biz - Transforming Your Relationship To Water

Started by SuperWaterMan, May 28, 2006, 04:39:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperWaterMan

Hi Folks,

Yippee - Its Up http://www.watercheck.biz

Some Basic Questions?

:) What do you think?
:) How do we make it faster loading?
:) Anything missing, suggestions?

Truly,
Leslie aka WaterMan, Superhero Ambassador For Water
www.WaterCheck.biz
www.WaterManBlog.com
Love,

Leslie Gabriel, WaterMan, H2O Ambassador

Website - www.WaterCheck.biz
Blog - www.WaterManBlog.com
Podcast - www.AndSoItFlows.com

PS WaterCheck.biz donates a portion of our revenues to H2O sustainability projects here and around the globe.

PPS Visit Nelson Mandela's favorite website www.everyhumanhasrights.org

hotfrost

ha ha..:) Hello!
What i think:
Nice colors - nature ones.blue, white, green.
nice header - but take your WaterCheck.biz + phone away - no need in there - your header has enough info alredy.
Guess What text under - i would make in lower font
Nice icons on the top - says a lot about your company - kinda wildly accepted..:)
You don't have many categories - increase the font - make the distance among categories bigger..
Keep your intro text on the main page shorter..no need to give a lesson right away..(right now the copy is awful - nobody gonna read it..).
and by the way - i have to SCROLL on the main page to see what on the buttom? hmm..i would not make my customers do that - especially when on the bottom low quality pictures of featured products..:)

IN short:
nice colors.
work with fonts.
make the main page shorter..:)

Conclusion:
for now - 6.5 of 10 (design+usability)

P.S. regarding to make it faster loading - search the forum - i remember there is a thread discussing it...
for one i am sure - you have to enable cashing on the main admin panel, and have nice hosting company.

Good luck!!!