News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Errors when entering CC values in paypal

Started by theengel, January 06, 2024, 18:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theengel

Joomla 4.4.1
VirtueMart 4.2.4 10922

Everything works fine until checkout, when entering CC info, I get:

QuoteWarning: Illegal string offset 'relative' in public_html/tstng/libraries/src/HTML/HTMLHelper.php on line 795

Warning: Cannot assign an empty string to a string offset in public_html/tstng/libraries/src/HTML/HTMLHelper.php on line 795

Warning: Illegal string offset 'pathOnly' in public_html/tstng/libraries/src/HTML/HTMLHelper.php on line 796

Warning: Cannot assign an empty string to a string offset in public_html/tstng/libraries/src/HTML/HTMLHelper.php on line 796

Warning: Illegal string offset 'detectBrowser' in public_html/tstng/libraries/src/HTML/HTMLHelper.php on line 797

Warning: Cannot assign an empty string to a string offset in public_html/tstng/libraries/src/HTML/HTMLHelper.php on line 797

Warning: Illegal string offset 'detectDebug' in public_html/tstng/libraries/src/HTML/HTMLHelper.php on line 798

Warning: Illegal string offset 'relative' in public_html/tstng/libraries/src/HTML/HTMLHelper.php on line 800

Warning: Illegal string offset 'detectBrowser' in public_html/tstng/libraries/src/HTML/HTMLHelper.php on line 800

Warning: Illegal string offset 'detectDebug' in public_html/tstng/libraries/src/HTML/HTMLHelper.php on line 800

Warning: Illegal string offset 'pathOnly' in public_html/tstng/libraries/src/HTML/HTMLHelper.php on line 803

I'm using a template toaster template.  I have a feeling it's something related to that.  But I don't know enough about coding to overcome this.

The checkout still works.  I can enter CC info and make the purchase happen.

theengel

I'm thinking this has nothing to do with the templates.

I bet it's something in light of me migrating from Joomla 3.  Perhaps I should start again, uninstall the paypal app, re-migrate, reinstall the virtuemart.

theengel

I can't be the only one going through this...

I started fresh with my Joomla 3 site, I updated virtuemart, but uninstalled the paypal plugin entirely.  Went through the migration process.  Now reinstalled virtuemart, including the payment plugins, and even stuck with the original joomla template.  But I still get these errors when trying to check-out with paypal pro.