News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Need developer to fix Virtuemart Bug any leads?

Started by reefcleaners203, December 11, 2023, 21:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reefcleaners203

During checkout if a customer has a shipping address that is different than the billing address the shipping options do not load. I get emails like this all day for the last year or so:

-I was trying to order and my ship address is different from the billing.
I get an error saying: "We are sorry, no shipment method matches this order. There is a $50 minimum requirement." the minimum is the order was for $88.50 before shipping.

I was trying to get it sent to my office so that i can bring it inside quickly. billing address is abingdon,VA. ship address is mountain city TN.

Thank you,
REDACTED
--

I have tried Fiverr, and the team at DayCounts but they could not fix it. Is there another place to look? I like Virtuemart, but this effects about 12% of orders and isn't sustainable.

rsearle

I have an interest in this subject and I also have experience with VM4 shipment methods. I'm prepared to look into this for you, and if I find a solution I will facilitate its adoption into the standard VM4 product. Please let me know if you would like me to start work on your problem. You can contact me here.

Thanks ...