News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Problem with VM SEO

Started by radosc, July 16, 2023, 15:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

radosc

Hi

I have a problem in the frontend of VM categories. In some VM categories (few) I can see products and pagination (1,2,3 4 pages) but I can't move to next page (2,3 or more).
the link I can see is: /category-name?start=20
I can click next page, but nothing happened. Still, I can see the first page.

In other categories view the pagination works but the link which I can see is different:
category-name/results,21-40

The solution I found is to disable VM SEO. Then pagination on all VM pages works but the link is strange:
category-name/start/20

My question is:
How to solve the pagination issue and have the VM SEO enabled.

Joomla! 3.10.12
VirtueMart 4.0.22 10864
PHP: 8.1
https

In Global Configuration I have:

--------------------------------------------

Message from Virtueplanet:
-----
It has nothing to do with VP Merchant or any template. The core VirtueMart component manages the URLs. You can always verify it by switching to another template.

You should report the issue to the VirtueMart developers on the official VirtueMart forum - https://forum.virtuemart.net.

Radek

radosc

I have found out that only VM categories have problem with pagination which I put in main menu.

In the main menu I put the link as a single Virtuemart Category and then I pointed the correct one.

When I unpublish the menu item from main menu then pagination works.

But I want to have the link to VM category in main menu so this is why I'm looking for the help.

radek

flippertricks

Hi Radek,

Did you find a solution for this? I have the same problem.

Jumbo!

Quote from: flippertricks on November 08, 2023, 16:41:24 PM
Hi Radek,

Did you find a solution for this? I have the same problem.

Which version of VirtueMart are you using?

smithloo

I think there was an error on categories, but I dont know exactly, because I dont know which version you are using
I'm Smithloo. I'm working in web development and digital marketing company,  visit our website Backlink service provider