News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Calculate discountPercentage

Started by sandomatyas, March 06, 2023, 08:38:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandomatyas

getProductPrices in calculationHelper calculates several type of prices for the product object. Among them there is discountAmount. Could you please consider adding the percentage of the discount as well? I know it can be calculated in the layout but it would be much more clean to have it in the prices array and I wouldn't need to create an override only because of this.

pinochico

Perfect idea.
In this time we use plugin Labels, which calculated the percentage of the discount self and show as label on product.
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

Milbo

This exists already. Scroll down where you see usually the params of the plugins. in the customfield prototype edit, not in the product edit!
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

sandomatyas

Quote from: Milbo on March 11, 2023, 13:54:42 PM
This exists already. Scroll down where you see usually the params of the plugins. in the customfield prototype edit, not in the product edit!

But this is a plugin, I could use this in VM -> configuration -> pricing -> show following prices. Any chance for that?