Upgrade to VM v4.0.10 broke buttons on individual item view

Started by hartlandwintertrails, December 12, 2022, 00:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartlandwintertrails

Hi All,

Thanks to one of the regulars on here, my modest web store is functional.  Unfortunately the upgrade from VM v4.0.8 to v4.0.10 also broke some buttons on the front end.  It also seems to have affected the backend header color (see attached screenshot) in any of the VM configuration pages.  On the individual product view (screenshot attached), the "increase" and "decrease" quantity buttons are now functional, but tiny and with no text or graphics.  Below that, the "<--" and "-->" buttons, which cycle through the products, are missing, although there are faint indications of where they were.

While upgrading from VM v4.0.8 to v4.0.10, I installed the entire com_virtuemart.4.0.10.10767_package_or_extract.zip package.  That includes the Horme_3 v2.0.0 and Vmbeez3 v3.4.2 templates.

Does anyone know what the problems are or the solution(s)?

Thanks very much for your help.

Milbo

Did you try vm4.0.12 already? I cannot see this bug on my installation.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

jenkinhill

Max

I just did a fresh install of VirtueMart4.0.12_Joomla_3.10.11-Stable-Full_Package, PHP 8.0.25  using all default setup the cart update buttons are missing.

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum