News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

404 VirtueMart controller not found `VirtuemartControllerArticle`

Started by eliotrayner, November 14, 2022, 17:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliotrayner

Hi

I've started getting the following errors with Realex Payment Plugin after updating to VirtueMart 4.0.4/6.

404 An error has occurred while processing your request.
If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site and report the error below.

404  View not found [name, type, prefix]: category, raw, virtuemartView

If I disable 'Enable VirtueMart 404 error handling' then I get slightly different error (below). I also turned on Global Debug System to get more info:

404 An error has occurred while processing your request.
If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site and report the error below.

404  VirtueMart controller not found `VirtuemartControllerArticle`.
components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart.php:158

Call stack
#   Function   Location
1   ()   JROOT/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart.php:158
2   require_once()   JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402
3   Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent()   JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377
4   Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()   JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:194
5   Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()   JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:233
6   Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()   JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:225
7   Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()   JROOT/index.php:49
8   include()   JROOT/plugins/vmpayment/realex_hpp_api/jump.php:39

I updated to VirtueMart 4.0.6 then to 4.0.7 10732 hoping that might solve the problem but it hasn't.

Thanks for any help/advice.

J3.10.11
VirtueMart 4.0.7 10732
PHP 7.4.32

eliotrayner

Hi guys

Little update,

4.0.7 10732 - 404  VirtueMart controller not found `VirtuemartControllerArticle`
4.0.6 10690 - 404  VirtueMart controller not found `VirtuemartControllerArticle`
4.0.4 10688 - 404  VirtueMart controller not found `VirtuemartControllerArticle`
4.0.2 10661 - Global Pay/Realex payment plugin works again

Is this something to do with POST problems and router?

regards
Eliot