VirtueMart 2 + 3 > Security (https) / Performance / SEO, SEF, URLs

?clearCart=0 on the end of URL, how to remove?

<< < (3/4) > >>

sirius:
Hi
try this one

--- Code: ---RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} clearCart=0 [NC]
RewriteRule (.*) /$1? [R=302,L]
--- End code ---

Milbo:
as I already wrote in another thread. I am happy if someone can explain me, why it sometimes appears, or not. We never need clearCart=0 for example. We only need clearCart=1.

scriner:

--- Quote from: sirius on December 01, 2022, 09:25:21 am ---Hi
try this one

--- Code: ---RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} clearCart=0 [NC]
RewriteRule (.*) /$1? [R=302,L]
--- End code ---

--- End quote ---

Didn't helped. It just become to redirect to index.php from any page. Only browser cache cleaning helpen to return.

scriner:

--- Quote from: Milbo on December 04, 2022, 20:02:33 pm ---as I already wrote in another thread. I am happy if someone can explain me, why it sometimes appears, or not. We never need clearCart=0 for example. We only need clearCart=1.

--- End quote ---

For find reason I made clean install of J+VM.

J 4.2.5, VM / 4.0.8 10748 / PHP 8.0

I just restored database for products and categories and added menu item as VM category. Now I still have ?clearCart=0 in URL.

l_hendriksen:
I am wondering as well why that clearcart=0 is added to the URL. My provider wants all websites to go to PHP 8.1 since the websites are still on 7.4 and that clearcart is giving me a problem.

I have two websites with both Joomla 3.10.11 and VirtueMart 4.0.6 10690

The link in the first website is like this:
index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=category&virtuemart_category_id=172&virtuemart_manufacturer_id=0

And the other one is like this:
index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=category&virtuemart_category_id=9&virtuemart_manufacturer_id=0&clearCart=0

They are both operating fine with PHP 7.4 but once I switch to PHP 8.1 then the first keeps operating fine while the other website (with the clearcart in the link) throws this error: Unknown named parameter $title

Does anyone know which setting in VirtueMart is causing it to be added to the link?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version