Send verification email to different users depending on shopper group

Started by dsidir77, December 06, 2021, 16:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dsidir77

Joomla version: 3.10.3
VirtueMart 3.8.9 10514

Hello, I am trying to solve the following issue.
I am using the default shopper group and another one called wholesale.
All the confirmation emails when an order is made, are going to the same email at this time ( for example info@aaa.com).
I want to send a verification email of the default shopper group (tha means of the orders they make) to a specific email address (ie info@aaa.com) and all the wholesale group orders to another email address wholesale@aaa.com)
Any idea how to do that ?

Jumbo!

That is not possible with the standard VirtueMart component.

You can achieve this using VP Email Manager - https://www.virtueplanet.com/extensions/vp-email-manager

pinochico

www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

dsidir77

Thanks for the replies. As I can see your extensions can do much more things than what I am looking for. What I actually only need is something like a condition to say :
if shopper group is default then
  send email to xxx@xxx.com
else
  send email to yyy@yyy.com

That simple.

pinochico

I like simple solutions too...

If you know what you want - go to core VM code (sorry, I don't know which) and add this if/else.

Simple, isn't it? :)

And thanks for sharing for others
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

GJC Web Design

probably function prepareViewForMail() in components\com_virtuemart\helpers\shopfunctionsf.php
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation