News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

How to change main image

Started by ShafanHameed, May 08, 2021, 01:12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShafanHameed

Hi, i have searched through internet but didn't able to find and working solution for this. I am unable to change Main image on click/hover of thumbnails (which are additional images of a product) in product details page. How can i achieve this ? I am using VirtueMart Version 3.8.8 . Any help will be thankful.

Jörgen

Don´t understand what you mean. clicking to the next image has always worked.

I guess You have a custom template, can´t imagine what else versions you might have VM 2.0.4 perhaps ?

Your template supplier must help You with this.

Your VM, PHP and Joomla versions should not be a secret if You really want help.

Jörgen
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

ShafanHameed

Sorry for not mentioning these things.
I am using
Protostar Joomla template which comes with by default joomla installation
Joomla! 3.9.26
VirtueMart 3.8.8 10472
PHP 7.3.27.

additional images does shows up but when i click any of the thumbnails it opens in a popup instead of changing the actual big (main) image. That's what i am asking how to make it change ?

jenkinhill

In VM Cofiguration/Templates  under Media Files Settings select "Open additional images in the main position"
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

ShafanHameed

Hello jenkinhill,
Thanks for the quick solution. It resolves the problem. Thank Alot