News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

I need to implement the API for the courier platform

Started by Iryn3l, February 08, 2021, 11:44:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iryn3l

I need help implementing the Cargus courier platform API.
I have the documentation but I don't know how to do it so I need help. I want a solution in a short time.
Those who are interested please contact me
Thank you

ron2

Hello there,

Hope you are doing well!

We can surely assist you and Ready to start immediate once we get all the details of your project.

Kindly Please help me with your mail address so we can discuss in detail over there.

BR
Ron

Iryn3l

I notice that you are a beginner, I don't know what experience you have to do this
I need someone with experience

ron2

Quote from: Iryn3l on February 08, 2021, 13:43:48 PM
I notice that you are a beginner, I don't know what experience you have to do this

I have expert virtue mart developer in my team who have experience of 7+ years .

Please share your contact details with me here or in pm so that i can share all our past work and other details with over there.

allen_293

Quote from: Iryn3l on February 08, 2021, 11:44:38 AM
I need help implementing the Cargus courier platform API.
I have the documentation but I don't know how to do it so I need help. I want a solution in a short time.
Those who are interested please contact me
Thank you

Hello,
I can help you with your requirement.
please add me on Skype - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54 to discuss further.
Regards,

jenkinhill

Quote from: Iryn3l on February 08, 2021, 13:43:48 PM

@Iryn3l, you make a very valid point. You can check a member profile by clicking on their forum name to see how long they have been members.
You can also check their forum posts to see how helpful they have been to other members; some only offer help if they are likely to be paid for it.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Iryn3l

I want to pay for this, but I need a Vm expert, Joomla
There are things I don't know how to do

GJC Web Design

@Iryn3l, you can email or text me so we can discuss

GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

Iryn3l