News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

The goods will not be added to the cart

Started by marvays, January 20, 2021, 07:40:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marvays

Nice winter day everything.
I have been solving the problem of adding goods to the cart for several years. In e-shops, it sometimes happens that the goods are not added to the cart. It always has the same course. I click on the "add to cart" button, a table will pop up if I want to continue or go to the checkout, but in the module I see that the number of items in the cart has not changed. Whatever option I choose, the goods will not be added to the cart.

Over the years, I've tried different web hosts, different versions of joomla, different versions of Virtuemart. Now I have even installed JotCache and removed the position in the template from the cache.

I'm not 100% sure but the problem was even though I had the cache on the whole site forced.

Do you have an idea? I don't believe it's a cache issue anymore.

The only thing all sites have in common is that I used the same template manufacturer. I'm not saying it will be, but I don't know how to proceed. No error is displayed.

Would JQEasy help? Or any other settings in Virtuemart?

PS: The most common problem is when I have more products in my cart.

marvays

Now a customer called me to say that he had the same problem on another of my websites. He had 2 items in his cart and if he wanted to add another one, he had to put it in the cart 4 times before the item was added :(