News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Returning error.

Started by marha30, August 15, 2020, 22:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marha30

Hello.
I'm using Joomla 3.9.20 and VM 3.8.4 with a plugin form payment via GoPAY.
After the pay transaction, the plugin is trying to return to the shop page to a URL like this 
https://domain.com/?option=com_ajax&plugin=gopayrestapi&task=plgVmOnPaymentReturn&group=vmpayment&format=raw&id=4260730240
and I'm getting this error:
Error: Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Document\RawDocument::addFavicon(): Class 'vmPSPlugin' not found
:'(
Any ideas?
Thanx.

Jörgen

I suggest You talk to the plugin developer for GOPAY, I guess this is not native VM, right ?

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

pinochico

QuoteI suggest You talk to the plugin developer for GOPAY

We are developers this plugin, but:

Hi Marku,

how I sad this weeks,
this is not a bug in the Gopay plugin, I already wrote it to you this week in an email.
After returning from the Gopay payment gateway, all payment plugins are run again, also
- paybox, where you have the latest version of VM Fatal Error
- standard
The combination of your Flex template, raw ajax component format and plugin standard creates this error. (try make off standard payment plugin and you see right return URL).
I also wrote that our developer will look into it, but he has two small children and does not work at the weekend.
I also wrote that if you report a mistake on your e-shop, you are in the order of requests before you (currently about 170 reported requests from clients).
And I also wrote that there are clients who pay for VIP access, so their requirements are more important than yours.

Rudolf
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

jjk

Perhaps GoPay would need the same update as the payment plugins listed here?
http://dev.virtuemart.net/projects/virtuemart/repository/revisions/10313
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

pinochico

no, this function is in plugin correctly before 2019.

Problem is another, no in gopay plugin.

Customer created a request on Wednesday and requests a solution immediately.

To succeed, he created the impression that this was a problem with the Gopay plugin he had purchased, and thus reported it as a free fix and wanted a solution immediately.

Sorry, but we do not have developers working immediately on new requirements, we have already met the requirements from other clients for 3 months in advance.

Additionally, when this problem is not caused by the Gopay plugin.

I remember when I reported to Max a problem in VirtueMart (customfield type boolean), which was removed after 6 years :)
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products