News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

VMPAYMENT Stripe Thankyou page

Started by owenn, November 18, 2019, 11:27:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

owenn

Hello, I need ur help about a little problem:

I want to delete the button "view your order" in last page order but I can't find it. I know that for paypal it's here :
/plugins/vmpayment/paypal/paypal/tmpl/stdresponse.php but for stripe, they use default Virtuemart view, in this, " they just pass the data and all the view code is managed by Joomla itself."

But where is it ? I have search in /components/com_virtuemart/views/cart/tmpl/     orderdone.php or order_done.php  but nothing.

Thank you so much

Joomla 3.9.5
VM 3.4.2
Template JSN Ferado 2

Jörgen

Hello

This is a custom software, please contact Your payment provider for the stripe plugin.

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

owenn

Thanks, I have do it but they say to me : "We have used the default Virtuemart view, in this, we just pass the data and all the view code is managed by Joomla itself. If you are using the third party template then the view is as per the template."

So it's in native VM config and they can't say to me where exactly

jenkinhill

You are using template overrides, so the file you seek may be in templates/jsn_ferado_2/html/com_virtuemart/cart
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

owenn

Thanks but nothing in theses files   :-\

owenn

They say to me You can find this code from plugins/vmpayment/stripepayment/stripepayment.php file.

In the stripepayment.php file, You find a function _handleResponse(), in this function you can find the order done HTML code.

Note: As per our policy, We will not provide the support if the customer made any changes in the code.

I attached the file .... there is no button "View your order" (constant COM_VIRTUEMART_ORDER_VIEW_ORDER)  :-\ :-\

owenn

owenn

I explain my problem in more detail. When the customer has finished his purchase, he returned by this page that I seek with the button "view your order". If we click on this button, we come across a blank page, unless we are a registered customer. Yet I have uncheck "Only registered users can checkout".
So I want to custom this button and change it to a "go home" buton.

owenn

SOLVED ! (by support of webkul)  ;D ;D
It was line 1027 - 1028
$html .='<a href="'.JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=orders&layout=details&order_number='.$response['order_number'].'&order_pass='.$order_pass).'" class="vm-button-correct">View your order</a>';
       $this->debugLog(JText::_('VMPAYMENT_STRIPE_ORDER_NUMBER') . " " . $response['order_number'] . ' payment approved', '_handleResponse', 'debug');

of the file stripepayment.php

Thanks for all

jenkinhill

Nobody would know that unless they had exactly the same stipe plugin as used on your site.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

owenn

Yes ... this topic will help someone who's having same problem  ;)