News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

[solved] updated 3.6.6

Started by luclomb, November 03, 2019, 14:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luclomb

I updated 3.6.6 in the test area, finished updating in the fronhand white page (all front) in the backhand (all. Back).
Product links return 0 - Call to undefined function vmdebug () (all product).
How can I fix it?
best regards
Luca

GJC Web Design

please enable JOOMLA debugging to show the error trace and paste here
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

luclomb

Call to undefined function vmdebug()
/var/www/vhosts/brizza.it/httpdocs/new/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/vmlanguage.php:274

Call stack
#   Function   Location
1   ()   JROOT/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/vmlanguage.php:274
2   vmLanguage::loadJLang()   JROOT/components/com_virtuemart/router.php:841
3   vmrouterHelper->__construct()   JROOT/components/com_virtuemart/router.php:937
4   vmrouterHelper::getInstance()   JROOT/components/com_virtuemart/router.php:379
5   virtuemartParseRoute()   JROOT/libraries/src/Component/Router/RouterLegacy.php:105
6   Joomla\CMS\Component\Router\RouterLegacy->parse()   JROOT/libraries/src/Router/SiteRouter.php:437
7   Joomla\CMS\Router\SiteRouter->parseSefRoute()   JROOT/libraries/src/Router/Router.php:482
8   Joomla\CMS\Router\Router->_parseSefRoute()   JROOT/libraries/src/Router/Router.php:227
9   Joomla\CMS\Router\Router->parse()   JROOT/libraries/src/Router/SiteRouter.php:138
10   Joomla\CMS\Router\SiteRouter->parse()   JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:1074
11   Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->route()   JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:796
12   Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->route()   JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:218
13   Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()   JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:196
14   Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()   JROOT/index.php:49

six gun

i have had the same problem.
i just updated a site with VM.
If you go into /public_html/components/com_virtuemart on your server
You will find router.php.
If you rename as router.phpx (killing the file) - the VM product pages should come back but you are no longer SEO on VM pages.
If you then replace with the router.php from the previous version of VM 6.6.4, your SEO will come back.

There is another thread dealing with this - there is a router.php file that is downloadable from that thread. i tried using that but i still got the vmdebug () error, so i have stuck with the older version of the router.php file and it seems good for me.

luclomb

Thanks Six Gun is just like you say.
Problem solved.
With best regards
Luca