heidelpay plugin: No email is sent to shopper after transaction confirmation

Started by rolandlaich, October 16, 2019, 19:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rolandlaich

The following situation is given:
- VM 3.6.3.10163
- Payment method: heidelpay plugin of where is selected: credit card
- Defined order status after transaction fulfilment confirmation via heidelpay API is "confirmed"
- Defined "default Order Status to send email to shopper" is among others: "confirmed"
- As a result the email to shop owner/vendor is sent but no email is sent to shopper

Jörgen

Check if PDF invoice is correct created. Your TCPDF install may be out of sync, wrong version, overwritten by other plugins etc.

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

rolandlaich

Thank you for the hints concerning TCPDF.
So I looked up my installation:

\administrator\components\com_tcpdf is version TCPDF 6.2.26
\libraries\vendor\tecnickcom\tcpdf\tcpdf.php is of same version 6.2.26 despite changelog says: version 6.2.25

This follows the package_or_extract installation packages of my installed version VM 3.6.3.10163. The latest package 3.6.3.10179 includes the same versions.

\components\com_tcpdf is empty (huh - is that normally?)

The invoice is generated, so an obstucting pdf generation issue, like described in the "general concepts", is likely not the reason.

Additional info:
When "wire transfer" is selected as payment method (standard plugin) anything goes right: Confirmation email is sent to shopper including the generated invoice and an additional bunch of attachments like TOS etc.

Three_d

I've the exact same problem.
I use Joomla 3.9.12 and VirtueMart 3.6.2 10159 and installed com_tcpdf_1.0.8.zip from this package.
In the backend I get a HTTP 500 error if I go to [Components] > [TCPDF].
If someone pays with iDeal a PDF should be generated.
This fails and that's why there isn't send an email.
If I want to view an invoice PDF in the backend I go to the selected order and click on the icon in the top right corner.
The invoice can't be generated.

But if I reinstall tcpdf_1.0.8.zip from the VirtueMart 3.6.2 10159 package it is possible to generate the invoice PDF in the backend.
I don't know if I can view Pdf's if there are new orders.