News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

When trying to upgrade from 3.0.10 to 3.0.12 I get Error: 1242

Started by betterlead, February 20, 2016, 13:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

betterlead

As the title say, I simply don't know how to upgrade to version 3.0.12. I get this error every time I try. What could cause the problem? Some extension?

<title>Error: 1242 Subquery returns more than 1 row SQL=SELECT m.id, m.title, m.alias, m.link, m.parent_id, m.img, e.element FROM `j3vm3_menu` as m
            LEFT JOIN j3vm3_extensions AS e ON m.component_id = e.extension_id
               WHERE m.client_id = 1 AND e.enabled = 1 AND m.id &gt; 1 AND e.element = &#039;com_virtuemart&#039;
               AND (m.parent_id=1 OR m.parent_id =
                                 (SELECT m.id FROM `j3vm3_menu` as m
                                 WHERE m.parent_id=1 AND m.client_id = 1 AND e.enabled = 1 AND m.id &gt; 1 AND e.element = &#039;com_virtuemart&#039;))
               ORDER BY m.lft</title>

Cheers
/Betterlead

Edit: Yes I found this: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=127961.0 but still don't have a clue, how to fix it.

Link to my develop site: www.livingstudio.se/Aliv
Live site runs on Joomla 3.9.24 & VM 3.8.6 10373

PHP: 7.3.26

jjk

Hi,
I don't understand everything in the error message, but I would check if you have duplicate entries in the Joomla menu and extension tables. Perhaps you have VirtueMart listed twice for some reason. If I remember correctly duplicate entries can happen if an installation doesn't complete.
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

betterlead

Hi,
Could it have something to do with an extra fix I let a company make for me - a menu for manufacturers? It looks like I have both menu modules in /modules. I mean mod_menu original Virtuemart and the "fixed" one.

jjk

Quote from: betterlead on February 21, 2016, 09:23:15 AM
Hi,
Could it have something to do with an extra fix I let a company make for me - a menu for manufacturers? It looks like I have both menu modules in /modules. I mean mod_menu original Virtuemart and the "fixed" one.

I suppose that will be the problem, if both modules have the same name. I would suggest to backup the table and perhaps the complete database and then delete one of the duplicate lines in the table and check if the error message still shows.

betterlead

Greatings JJK

If I only knew how and had the nerve to dig and fix in the database...

betterlead

Screenshot of the component drop down menu, after the upgrade.

jjk

Looking at the j3vm3_menu table with phpMyAdmin, did you find duplicate lines? If not, did you try the 'Menus' > 'Rebuild' button already?

betterlead

Anybody?

Someone told me there is probably something wrong in the update script.

Does this tell anybody what could be wrong?

SELECT m.id, m.title, m.alias, m.link, m.parent_id, m.img, e.element
FROM `j3vm3_menu` AS m
WHERE m.client_id =1
AND e.enabled =1
AND m.id >1
AND e.element = 'com_virtuemart'
AND (
m.parent_id =1
OR m.parent_id = (

SELECT m.id
FROM `j3vm3_menu` AS m
WHERE m.parent_id =1
AND m.client_id =1
AND e.enabled =1
AND m.id >1
AND e.element = 'com_virtuemart'
)
)
ORDER BY m.lft
LIMIT 0 , 30

[ Infogad ] [ Redigera ] [ Förklara SQL-kod ] [ Skapa PHP-kod ] [ Uppdatera ]

Startrad:  Antal rader: Rubriker var  rad

+ Alternativ

id   title   alias   link   parent_id   img   element   
969   COM_VIRTUEMART   com-virtuemart   index.php?option=com_virtuemart   1   ../components/com_virtuemart/assets/images/vmgener...   com_virtuemart
970   COM_VIRTUEMART_MENU_CATEGORIES   com-virtuemart-menu-categories   index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=category   969   components/com_virtuemart/assets/images/icon_16/me...   com_virtuemart
971   COM_VIRTUEMART_MENU_PRODUCTS   com-virtuemart-menu-products   index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=product   969   components/com_virtuemart/assets/images/icon_16/me...   com_virtuemart
972   COM_VIRTUEMART_MENU_ORDERS   com-virtuemart-menu-orders   index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=orders   969   components/com_virtuemart/assets/images/icon_16/me...   com_virtuemart
973   COM_VIRTUEMART_MENU_REPORT   com-virtuemart-menu-report   index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=report   969   components/com_virtuemart/assets/images/icon_16/me...   com_virtuemart
974   COM_VIRTUEMART_MENU_USERS   com-virtuemart-menu-users   index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=user   969   components/com_virtuemart/assets/images/icon_16/me...   com_virtuemart
975   COM_VIRTUEMART_MENU_MANUFACTURERS   com-virtuemart-menu-manufacturers   index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=manufacturer   969   components/com_virtuemart/assets/images/icon_16/me...   com_virtuemart
976   COM_VIRTUEMART_MENU_STORE   com-virtuemart-menu-store   index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=user&task=edi...   969   components/com_virtuemart/assets/images/icon_16/me...   com_virtuemart
977   COM_VIRTUEMART_MENU_MEDIAFILES   com-virtuemart-menu-mediafiles   index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=media   969   components/com_virtuemart/assets/images/icon_16/me...   com_virtuemart
978   COM_VIRTUEMART_MENU_SHIPMENTMETHODS   com-virtuemart-menu-shipmentmethods   index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=shipmentmetho...   969   components/com_virtuemart/assets/images/icon_16/me...   com_virtuemart
979   COM_VIRTUEMART_MENU_PAYMENTMETHODS   com-virtuemart-menu-paymentmethods   index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=paymentmethod   969   components/com_virtuemart/assets/images/icon_16/me...   com_virtuemart
980   COM_VIRTUEMART_MENU_CONFIGURATION   com-virtuemart-menu-configuration   index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=config   969   components/com_virtuemart/assets/images/icon_16/me...   com_virtuemart