News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

I can not make her shop

Started by TRIBU, January 06, 2016, 23:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRIBU

VM 3.0.12
Joomla 3.4.6
I installed virtuemart 3.0.12 Joomla 3.4.6 was all set, but not the vendor. I enter all the data, but when I click save or close, nothing happens. If I move to another menu and return the data is erased.
This is the message that appears.
The user with virtuemart_user_id = 393 is Set as vendor, but has no referencing vendorID.
Initially I kept the data of Super User installation, but I wondered Name Username etc. and when I entered still did not save. Then I created a new Super User but nothing happens.
I also created a test product, but the product page does not appear the figures of cost and price Total VAT. I can add it to the cart, but the prices there are.
I installed virtuemart on a test site and existing on a site created specially. There works perfectly, but I need that functions on the site. My feeling is that there are problems with users of Joomla and so you can not create the vendor.
Maybe it's a simple problem, but after having tried everything are still at the starting point. If someone can help you are welcome.

TRIBU

Thank you for not having responded to me. I solved it by himself.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

GJC Web Design

Plus it could only have been a methodical checking of your configuration ...  what could someone deduce from your post?
the answer would have been go back and double check everything for logic and config.
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation