News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

SQL Error

Started by ajohnson443, July 15, 2015, 02:53:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajohnson443

Fresh install of Joomla! 3.4.3, Fresh install of VirtueMart 3.0.9. Had just completed install, had a message to go control panel and change something (I forgot to write the message down), when I clicked the link to "Go to...." I get the error below.  I am a brand new, 1st time user/evaluator looking for a solution to move away from the expensive ecommerce big houses..

I get the error any time I try to go to VirtueMart configuration.  Don't really understand what to do.

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '[[language]] USING (virtuemart_shipmentmethod_id) WHERE published="1"' at line 3 SQL=SELECT virtuemart_shipmentmethod_id,shipment_name FROM jml3_virtuemart_shipmentmethods INNER JOIN jml3_virtuemart_shipmentmethods_[[language]] USING (virtuemart_shipmentmethod_id) WHERE published="1"

System:
Joomla! 3.4.3
VirtueMart 3.0.9
Operating System Debian GNU/Linux
MySQL version 5.5.38
PHP 5.6