News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

No Confirmation Mail after Order

Started by fomlackner, July 08, 2015, 17:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fomlackner

Quote from: jjk on July 10, 2015, 16:59:29 PM
Did you try if it works when you disable IPN notification in your PayPal account?

In my paypal account IPN isn't active ... so this couldn't be the error.

Quote from: John2400 on July 12, 2015, 13:22:11 PM
jjk -- thought i'd reply ..
* In one particular site the vendor email is different than the paypal site payment email.. Maybe it does not like the two to be different.. I know that in early versions that paypal was happier if an emails ( both vendor and paypal had the same extension)..

This also don't helped. we normaly have same mail adress in paypal and vendor ...

At the moment I only know that it definitly comes from the paypal Plugin ...

Is there a alternative PayPal Plugin to use?

fomlackner

Do no one have an idea?
This is really bad at the moment ....

rojones31

Hello,

Have anyone found the solution to this problem?  I'm in the same situation and I have been trying to find a soluton for two months.  I'm receiving order emails from paypal, my IPN is disabled in PayPal and configuration is set properly in my VM backend.  Is there a new paypal plugin available?  PLEASE HELP!   >:(

Using Joomla 3.4
VirtueMart 3.0.6.2

RJ

jenkinhill

You should update as your VM version is known to be insecure. Current version is 3.9.8 and 3.0.10 will be relesed very soon. These have updated PayPal plugins.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum